reed.co.uk Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

reed.co.uk Interview Questions

Tech Team Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at reed.co.uk (London, England).

Interview

The interview was fronted by a director and a senior head of department.

Throughout the interview they were friendly, concise and asked challenging but fair questions around my expertise and skill.

I never felt pressured or uneasy and came out feeling that I had performed well and answered everything to the best of my ability.

Interview Questions

• Can you name 7 wonders of the world? (A question designed to make you think about more than just what you had rehearsed at home I feel!)   1 Answer

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at reed.co.uk (London, England).

Interview

As it was the early stages of reed.co.uk - I have a very informal chat with a few of the sales team and an interview with sales director. The MD also came in and asked me a few questions about my past employment.

Product Owner Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at reed.co.uk (London, England) in May 2016.

Interview

It was in 3 stages, an informal phonecall first, then stage 1 where you go through your past experience, and stage 2 for team fit and an exercise.

Without giving away the very unique interviewing process, I do want to add that I found it fun, interesting and enjoyable.

Everyone you speak to seems to be passionate and shows interest in you.

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at reed.co.uk (Leeds, England) in March 2016.

Interview

The process was a number of different steps, there is an online test on how you would tackle different scenarios, a telephone interview about recruitment and why you want to work in the industry, a 10 minute telephone sales role play and face to face interviews. I have to admit if I had known this it may have put me off applying however the whole process was actually quite enjoyable. I was taken step by step by Kayleigh who explained what was going to happen for each part of the process, she was also the only person I dealt with from the internal recruitment department so not only did I feel informed I also felt that Kayleigh was working with me to help me be successful. She was impartial so even though I was interviewed for several departments I knew that the decision was ultimately mine and she was more of a sounding board rather than pushing me towards one particular job. She organised the face to face interviews and organised them together so I wasn't having to return to the office and she contacted me with feedback after each step. Because of the process the actual face to face interviews were not as intimidating, they were more about fitting in with the team rather than if you can do the job as that had already been established. I cannot thank Kayleigh enough for the support she offered and with each step it gave me the chance to understand more about the job and the company.

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at reed.co.uk (London, England) in September 2015.

Interview

I was called and invited by the recruiter for an assessment day at their HQ for a customer service position. Process was reasonably paced. The assessment day comprised of introductions with about 15-20 candidates, a presentation on the company, a test with some maths problems to calculate, a mock email on how to handle a customer request/complaint, and finally a group exercise [brain teaser] where you are able to show your team working abilities, intelligence in solving the puzzle and your group dynamic skills. I was called within 48 hours to let me know I had gotten through to the next round which was an interview. Interview was straight forward with typical questions asked.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself 5 years from now. What makes you perfect for the job. Give an example of a time you dealt with an unsatisfied customer and how did you overcome their issue.   Answer Question

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at reed.co.uk (London, England) in September 2015.

Interview

1st step: HR phone screen interview via Skype, 2nd step: technical phone interview via Skype, 3rd step: onsite interview including a case study and role play. All interviews took place within a time frame of 3 weeks. Staff was super friendly during the interviews and they presented the culture as a pleasant work environment.

Interview Questions

• How would you build an algorithm to predict the age of jobseekers?   1 Answer

Reed Graduate Training Scheme Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at reed.co.uk (Leeds, England) in January 2015.

Interview

There is the initial screening followed by a few sets of Online Testing, if you are successful then you get invited to the Test Centre where you take part in group activities and in tray exercises. Finally thee is the Interview with a Managing Director. The trick is to be yourself but also show you can build rapport with those around you!

Interview Questions

• What do you rate your CV out of 10   1 Answer

User Experience/UI Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at reed.co.uk (London, England) in January 2015.

Interview

2 stage interview. initial interview is as standard - they want to see your portfolio etc, second stage they bring you in to do a task with the team. A bit unusual process but at least you get to meet your potential team members

Interview Questions

• give us an example of a project you were struggling with and how you overcome it   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at reed.co.uk in March 2014.

Interview

Initial application and online testing, which was fairly standard. After this I was emailed to arrange a telephone interview. I had read how hard this was, so wasn't too surprised that it was. It was mainly made up of competency based questions, but each one I was being pushed to say more and more, to the point where I had no more no say.

Interview Questions

• What do you think will be your day to day jobs as a resourcer?   Answer Question

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at reed.co.uk (London, England) in March 2013.

Interview

Great and felt very informed.
    The HR team were great in leading me through the process and each step. I felt very comfortable and understood each stage of the process.

Negotiation

I can't remember

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.