Regional Sales Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Regional Sales Manager Interview Questions

Regional sales manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Asked to Prepare an presentation but no written brief given, highly ambiguous. Refused offer of a telephone call to qualify and agree on content. They did not thank me or ever reply back to me to conclude the process. Left with a general feeling of unprofessionalism.

1 Answer

First presentation was concise and provided a strong overview of target industries, sales focus and product fit - in spite of lack of any information from Nexmo, or a written brief. I was told afterwards they wanted a plan, but I had already offered a 30/60/90 plan which was declined. Obviously unable to develop a relevant plan without any information from their side. Presentation didn't meet their expectations and they conceded they did not provide enough information to make it relevant to them. Mutually agreed to a second presentation but then they refused to hold a call to discuss particulars but still expected a presentation.- pointless. I felt that there was no obvious business plan on their part, and that they were canvassing candidates for knowledge as to what they should do.

why is volatility data important?

90 plan should I enter the business

1 Answer

previous employment, experience etc. relevance to markets, knowledge of financial services and security / risk. contacts in leading FS and tier 2 FSI. Track record in this market etc. New business development skills, basically have you done this before?

1 Answer

What can you bring to the company?

1 Answer

Because it was a regional sales role, they asked me about how I would manage my direct reports remotely? This was the same question that was repeated on both occasions.

1 Answer

A role-play scenario, including assessing and measuring cultural fit and soft skills

1 Answer

Present their solutions & the state of the market

Is Xmatters a PLC?

1 Answer

Can I help them get new business.

110 of 57 Interview Questions