Research engineer intern Interview Questions

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance|Popular|Date
Schlumberger
Research Engineer Intern was asked...4 June 2009

What's the most adventure you've been through in your life?

1 Answers

unexpected to me and made me rewinding my memories

Blaize

DSA & Deep learning algorithms with implementation of it

1 Answers

Balancing parenthesis with it code; LSTM, GRU, RNN, Segmentation, ML Algos ; Activation Functions, Object detection Algorithms etc Less

Blaize

Was asked about your projects

1 Answers

You should have idea about end to end about the project & should be familiar with the technologies used in it. Less

Bloomberg L.P.

build an interface and class that handles constant input of stock values for many companies and allows user to query current avg stock price of that company.

1 Answers

singleton interface and hashmap maintaining avg across company name

Meta

One thing I didn't expect was for them to ask me classic programming algorithm design. This is for a group that does mostly social science.

1 Answers

I was able to write an algorithm, but not optimally. Interviewer gave me very strong hints on how to best program it, and honestly I thought I wouldn't get it based on this interview. Less

Intel Corporation

The interview was very detailed regarding my technical background. I had to explain why I chose to took some of the courses and how this helped had me through my past years.

Apple

Asked random audio signal processing question to see if the candidate had engineering problem solving capabilities

Thales

Describe your research done for the UROP at your university?

LinkedIn

I have no knowledge about recommendater system.

JetBrains

Language and framework specific questions

Viewing 1 - 10 of 15 Interview Questions