Research Scientist Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Research Scientist Interview Questions

Research scientist interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

If I would follow the law? (I was not even aware they could ask me this question which makes me think they brake the law now and they needed to hire a complacent person who would ignore this)

2 Answers

I was made wait for 20 mins, they could not put my presentation to run and grilled me with the law. After 6 weeks I got the feedback I was too nervous. I do not recommend to work for them as they do not respect the job seeker and maybe not even the veterans. Clearly, there is a lack of knowledge of blind disease already on their website.

I got offered the post but refused it! The signs were there that they were indeed clueless! My concerns is this charity is a matriarch and men are a rarity!

Can you give an example of when using the accuracy of a model would be a poor descriptor of that model?

2 Answers

Why do you think pall does R&D?

1 Answer

As noted above, I was asked how I felt about receiving varying work demands, often at short notice (I'm paraphrasing).

1 Answer

Do you have a deep understanding of algebraic geometry?

1 Answer

Why are you not in lab working right now ? (Real question)

1 Answer

I was asked about my degree and what I wanted to do with that

1 Answer

In my presentation I had broken down the components of measurement and spoke about precision and accuracy so I was asked what uncertainty was

1 Answer

What A-Levels did you get?

110 of 106 Interview Questions