Researcher Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Researcher Interview Questions

2,426

Researcher interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What is the distribution of the square of a random variable with a Normal distribution?

2 Answers

In the phone interview, they asked these rahter difficult and irrelevant questions. They didn't repeat them in the in-person interview. I think they were asked just to intimidate/rattle you.

Chi square

Why IPSOS Mori??

1 Answer

Private equity wants to invest in aluminium can factory who will you connect them to? Buyers, Competitor and Industry expert.

1 Answer

- What made me apply for this job, what interests me in human rights issues? - How to value administrative work and coordinating project in a team? - How to manage a budget for researcher travelling abroad? - Talking about project where administrative tasks were preformed, objectives and dealing with situation came up in tge project? - how do I see myself fitting for team of migrant and refugee right team

1 Answer

Exact people you would interview in your research process

1 Answer

No specifically difficult questions. The meetings seemed to be more about cultural fit and subject matter knowledge. Was asked usual things like "what did you learn from a difficult situation?" and "What did you do to turn around a failing search process".

1 Answer

How to react to an unexpected technical glitch. How to interact with an uncooperative member of the team or model.

1 Answer

How did you find the transition from A-Level to Uni?

1 Answer

Give an example of a challenging situation when needing to make a critical decision, explaining the scenario, how you evaluated the options and the reason for the decision that you made.

110 of 2,426 Interview Questions