Restaurant manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Restaurant manager Interview Questions

restaurant manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How to deal with customers when they are wrong but you still need to keep them happy

2 Answers

If is a problem about quality of food,from first must starting apologising, then speaking calm to the customer, trying to find out what unpleasantness he has making one good offer in exchange of mestike

In the resturants and hotel field 'the guest is always right'so keeping that in mind do what is the best thing in occation.

Irrelevant questions, never asked about myself, my background, my skill sets, my experience etc.

1 Answer

There weren't any difficult or unexpected questions.

1 Answer

Would you bend the rules?

1 Answer

I was asked to be very specific about sales growth and business development achievements in previous roles.

1 Answer

The interview was very conversational. I was asked questions about my financial accountability / P&L experience with the restaurant I was managing as well as various other questions about my experience.

1 Answer

All sorts of real life scenarios like how do you handle a complaint or what do you do if one cook doesn't show up

1 Answer

To look at a p&l for a company and explain were there was room for improvement.

1 Answer

You should start at 60 working hours per week, and this will increased in high season. Are you ready for that?

1 Answer

Recruiter wanted to keep the conversation firmly on Dishoom and didn't ask me anything about my management style, how I have managed to achieve success with various companies or anything relevant. I prepared all day long and was given just 20 minutes of her time. It became clear after a few minutes that she hadn't read my CV as she was unaware of anywhere I had worked. Very disappointing and unprofessional.

110 of 27 Interview Questions