Revenue manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Revenue manager Interview Questions

revenue manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

You are about to have your first meeting with the accounts managers to come up with a short-term marketing strategy, can you please tell me 10 questions that you would ask them?

2 Answers

i wouldn't

What are your strengths? What are your weaknesses? Tell me about an accomplishment you are most proud of. Tell me about a time you made a mistake. Describe yourself. Give a time when you went above and beyond the requirements for a project. Who are our competitors? Tell me about a time when you disagreed with your boss. What was the last book you read for fun? What questions do you have for me?

If you were to set up a field service for revenue protection what would you do?

1 Answer

Why eBay? Give example of team management, priorities management. What you like what you don’t like.

Talk me through your CV and highlights. What experience do you have that would be suitable for this role? Why Holiday Inn?

Case study on Revenue Management with only some information provided to see how I would cope in a new environment

My expectations out of the role as well as what is expected of me

Tell me an example of a successful marketing campaign you've run? How do you review the campaign effectiveness? Which KPIs do you look at? It's in your first day in the office, which questions (10) would you ask the Account Management Director? Which tactics would you use to work with Sales Teams to achieve the joint target? Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

18 of 8 Interview Questions