Sales Advisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Sales Advisor Interview Questions

1,550

Sales advisor interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What is our 4 current trends?

2 Answers

Sensationalist , Scandi Girl, Factory Girl and Pennsylvania

Art haus: -it's a 60s inspired, graphic look; black and white with splashed of colour (red, cobalt blue, fluorescent yellow), there's spots and stripes in this trend too 21st Century Debutante: -this is a cute, girlie trend, think about pastel colours, organza, lace and jacquard, floral prints and romantic 50s siluettes when it comes to dresses Rave New World: -think about this as getting dressed for a festival... aztec prints, splashes of fluorescent colours, tie dye, checked shirts, denim hotpants and stud details. Comic Girl: -this trend is about pop prints (Mickey Mouse, Superman, slogan tees/sweats such as Geek, Nerd, Dweeb), most of the clothes are sports-wear inspired.You'll find varsity jackets in this trend, jogging bottoms... also polka dots (not the same as the ones in Art haus though, those aren't so bold and casual as the ones in Comic) In general, it's a good idea to pop in to the store before your interview and have a little look around (you can ask one of the sales advisors on the shop floor about the current trends, most of them are helpful and nice people). Mind you, even if you don't know the current names of trends, it gives a good impression if you know what kind of things are in stock. Trends get updated rather often, the ones on the Topshop site can give you a guideline, but they aren't always the same as the ones in stores. Good luck!

what was my understanding about the position/company

1 Answer

What do you know about AT Computers?

1 Answer

Why would you like to work for us?

2 Answers

my experience in the trade

1 Answer

Having little product knowledge is a difficult catch.

1 Answer

tell me when you have worked in a team

1 Answer

what does good customer service mean to you?

1 Answer

If a customer asks how green H&M is, what would you tell them?

1 Answer

A customer wants a dress from the mannequin but it is the last one in store and not her size, what do you do to help them?

110 of 1,550 Interview Questions