Sales Advisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Sales Advisor Interview Questions

1,872

Sales advisor interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What is our 4 current trends?

2 Answers

Sensationalist , Scandi Girl, Factory Girl and Pennsylvania

Art haus: -it's a 60s inspired, graphic look; black and white with splashed of colour (red, cobalt blue, fluorescent yellow), there's spots and stripes in this trend too 21st Century Debutante: -this is a cute, girlie trend, think about pastel colours, organza, lace and jacquard, floral prints and romantic 50s siluettes when it comes to dresses Rave New World: -think about this as getting dressed for a festival... aztec prints, splashes of fluorescent colours, tie dye, checked shirts, denim hotpants and stud details. Comic Girl: -this trend is about pop prints (Mickey Mouse, Superman, slogan tees/sweats such as Geek, Nerd, Dweeb), most of the clothes are sports-wear inspired.You'll find varsity jackets in this trend, jogging bottoms... also polka dots (not the same as the ones in Art haus though, those aren't so bold and casual as the ones in Comic) In general, it's a good idea to pop in to the store before your interview and have a little look around (you can ask one of the sales advisors on the shop floor about the current trends, most of them are helpful and nice people). Mind you, even if you don't know the current names of trends, it gives a good impression if you know what kind of things are in stock. Trends get updated rather often, the ones on the Topshop site can give you a guideline, but they aren't always the same as the ones in stores. Good luck!

What do you know about AT Computers?

1 Answer

Do you have any questions for us?

1 Answer

Who do you think the Topshop customer is?

2 Answers

Having little product knowledge is a difficult catch.

1 Answer

why do you want to work at schuh?

1 Answer

'Give an example of when you've had to empathise with someone, how did you do this and what would you change?'

1 Answer

what was my understanding about the position/company

1 Answer

Where would I use my initiative

1 Answer

Do you know much about technology?

110 of 1,872 Interview Questions