Sales engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Sales engineer Interview Questions

sales engineer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Why AppDynamics?

2 Answers

Career opportunities from rapid expansion following Cisco acquisition and the hiring/promotion criteria demonstrated in the interview process.

There's a lot of elements to typically cover in these questions, clarifications, scoping, making sure you're answering the actual question the interviewer is looking for you to answer, etc. Could be worth doing a mock interview with one of the Prepfully AppDynamics Sales Engineer experts... they've worked in the role so they clearly know how to get through the interview. prepfully.com/practice-interviews

Why is email archiving important? What do you do if the customer hasn't purchased the product after 6 months?

3 Answers

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

Describe e a world class customer experience

1 Answer

Tell me about the company

1 Answer

My way of working, preferred management style

Can't disclose under NDA

1 Answer

- Prepare and present a 10 min presentation on GDPR - Explain the technology you are currently working on. What is your favorite feature and why? - If you had to explain your family what Onetrust does. What would you tell them? - What is your experience with presenting to an audience? (and public speaking) The other questions where around: Background, motivations, experience with certain technologies (APIs). Language skills assessment. Basically having a chat in with a native speaker of the languages I speak.

1 Answer

Would you accept a job offer tomorrow?

1 Answer

Why did you develop your own sales proposal? We expected you to present something you usually present but instead you wrote a new sales presentation as if you were going to sell us our own product. Why?

1 Answer

What can you bring to the team if you come work for us? What are your plans for the future? What experiences have you had with Cisco technology? What interests you the most about Cisco? Can you take me through your resume?

110 of 169 Interview Questions