Sales Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Find jobs for Sales Engineer

Sales Engineer Interview Questions

Sales engineer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Why did you develop your own sales proposal? We expected you to present something you usually present but instead you wrote a new sales presentation as if you were going to sell us our own product. Why?

1 Answer

Mistake on my part in understanding what they wanted. It worked in the end and perhaps was even harder on me as I spoke about their own product with which they had considerable experience. They liked how I handled questions because obviously, they knew their stuff and I did not know their product but responded well.

If you were a manager and the vendor put the operation in danger, how would you deal with it?

Who is your role model?

1 Answer

Wanted to understand what I would bring to the company.

1 Answer

What do you understand to be the day-to-day responsibilities of the role

Q3: If there was anything you'd like Keyence to know about you, what would that be?

Which of Keyence's products do you like the most?

Sales role-play: You are a travel agent, Sell me a camping holiday although I want a city holiday.

How do you convince someone who insists your product is bad of the opposite?

How do you troubleshoot a network? (yes, the recruiter asked this question, without giving any other details. A very generic question asked by someone who doesn't have a clue of what a network is)

110 of 80 Interview Questions