Sales Negotiator Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Sales Negotiator Interview Questions

Sales negotiator interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

The first interview with the HR director was very pleasant in terms of it being more of a "meet & greet" scenario. There weren't many probing questions other than my goals, thoughts for the future, and why in particular I was interested in D&G. The final interview was definitely a bit more thorough. I felt a lot of the questions were more pertinent to my personal life decisions I had made versus the actual work at hand: "Why would I choose to leave my home country to move to London?", "How can I afford to live in the postcode I do without having a job", etc. While not what I was used to, I do understand that they are trying to assess a candidates proper fit within their organisation. What I found to be most unexpected was the emphasis on the personality test. I think a lot of weight was put on those results. Certainly these types of evaluations lend insight into a employees motivations and work habits, but does not paint a full or accurate portrait of a candidates potential for success. This interview lasted about an hour. Suffice it to say I did not get the position. The general consensus was that I was probably not the best fit, which is fair enough. In truth I have to say that the position seemed to be very much what I was looking for and was disappointed not to get the job. What can I say - you win some and you lose some. I am still glad I went for it.

1 Answer

As I said, I think a lot of my questions were more about my personal life as I have an accomplish CV which seemed to speak for itself in the interview. Whenever applying for an estate agency position the key Q&A to consider: 1) How to best service clients? 2) Most demanding or difficult transactions you have facilitated? 3) What value can you add to the organisation?

NA

1 Answer

What achievement are you most proud of?

What attracts you to sales and marketing? What is the most important thing you would like to get out of a new position? Would you enjoy travelling as an insensitive?

Why do you want to work here

110 of 31 Interview Questions