Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Sales Representative Interview Questions

Sales representative interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

We can give you everything you want as long as you work for us.

3 Answers

He didn't ask questions just bragged mainly.

While applying for a role in the sales and business development department we like to see how driven and passionate an individual can be about their future. It is true though however, that one can have whatever life they believe they deserve if they are good at what they do, work hard and never take rejection likely, not if they come and work for us as you have stated. That would be arrogant. Negativity, complaints or blame doesn't tend to sit well in our team. Everyone at Lantei are very proud of what they do and have created, it is not bragging justt pride. Our family is not for everyone, but for those made of sterner stuff then its a wonderful environment.

Simply not true the harder you work, the more is expect and absolutely no reward!

Where do you want to live?

3 Answers

What's your favourite car? (I answered) we can make that happen here..

3 Answers

Why do u want to work for this particular company?

1 Answer

What do u know about the company as a whole already?

1 Answer

Where do u see yourself in 5 years time?

1 Answer

The recruiter do not keep the word with you, it is difficult to be hired not because of question but due to lack of attention and details from recruiters.

How would I approach first 30/60/90 days

1 Answer

Why do you want to work here?

1 Answer

Main questions are: - What do you know about Sigma-Aldrich? (read the website but don't quote it) - What do you think about Sigma-Aldrich? (sing its praises) - Why do you want to work here? - What do you know about sales? - What is your sales experience?

110 of 415 Interview Questions