San Francisco, CA interview questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interview questions in San Francisco, CA, US

Facebook Interviews in San Francisco

www.facebook.com /  HQ: Menlo Park, CA

1,374 Interviews in San Francisco (of 6,865)

3.2 Average

Salesforce Interviews in San Francisco

www.salesforce.com /  HQ: San Francisco, CA

1,276 Interviews in San Francisco (of 7,131)

3.2 Average

Yelp Interviews in San Francisco

www.yelp.com /  HQ: San Francisco, CA

639 Interviews in San Francisco (of 2,578)

2.9 Average

Interview Questions in San Francisco

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Name a time your need to deal with ethical dilemma.

529 Answers

Seems to be the most frequently asked question based on previous postings.

Just found out I passed the WCST on Tuesday. Waiting eagerly to hear about a phone interview. Today was the last day to take the exams, so I would assume we will hear beginning next week once they've ranked us. Anyone out there apply for the Large Bank position? I was surprised there's only one location for that one. There were so many for the Small/Community position.

Congratulations Betty, I think you are right, phone interviews should be scheduled in the next week and taking place between 10/30-11/3 week( based on comments from past recruiting cycle), and career day should be in the 11/15 week and we can possibly hear the final results before thanksgiving or 1-2 weeks after that. In terms of big banks examiners, I guess they just don’t need that many this cycle. BTW, which districts did you apply? I applied San Francisco and Houston, probably not a good idea (both big cities and not in the same districts). :(

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

If you're the CEO, what are the first three things you check about the business when you wake up?

65 Answers

What is your management style?

40 Answers

You have a birthday cake and have exactly 3 slices to cut it into 8 equal pieces. How do you do it?

39 Answers

Given 5 pirates on a ship, they need to distribute a pot of gold that has 100 gold pieces inside of it. The first pirate must make a proposal of how the gold will be distributed. If he receives over 50% votes from the remaining pirates, then his proposal will be accepted and the gold will be distributed. If he receives less then 50% support, then he will be thrown off the ship and die.

42 Answers

If I gave you $40,000 to start a business what would you start

132 Answers

You're about to get on a plane to Seattle. You want to know if you should bring an umbrella. You call 3 random friends of yours who live there and ask each independently if it's raining. Each of your friends has a 2/3 chance of telling you the truth and a 1/3 chance of messing with you by lying. All 3 friends tell you that "Yes" it is raining. What is the probability that it's actually raining in Seattle?

38 Answers

Paper exams are harder than interview question, really basic situational questions

29 Answers

How many square feet of pizza is eaten in the US each year?

27 Answers

What is the United brand and what does it mean to you?

27 Answers