SAP Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Companies matching "SAP Consultant"

SAP Consultant Interviews

HQ: Hyderabad

SAP BW Consultant Interviews

www.sapbwconsulting.com /

SAP BW Consultant Interviews

www.sapbwconsulting.com /  HQ: Freetown

SAP Consultant Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

You have three doors, behind one there is a prize. You choose door A, after that I ll tell you that behind door B there is no prize, do yuo keep your choice or change it ?

7 Answers

Change it. The probability for door A is 1/3, the probability for the set Door C + Door B is 2/3. The interview adds information on the set stating that Door B prob is 0, so the probability for Door C is 2/3 while Door A stays at 1/3

Balls. Once you know that there is no prize behind door B, prob(B) becomes 0. Then, since the prize must be behind A or C, and you don't know anything about them, prob(A) = prob(C) = 1/2. Any of the doors is OK.

Sorry Filippo (F?) but u r wrong on this one. U may see also it in this way: in the game You ll never be told that your initial choice is wrong, the information added is only about the other two doors. This breaks the symmetry, the probability that your initial choice stays at 1/3 ( It is secluded by the bit of more information added ) , but now the prob of b goes to zero and because all the probabilities must add up to 1, the prob(c) becomes 2/3. I understand it is not intuitive, but not all the math is :)

The most difficult part for me was the unexpected question of how the case study solutions arrived at during the team task would be supported once the project had been implemented.

3 Answers

Being confronted with extra documents for analysis halfway through my presentation / conclusions.

2 Answers

How can you succeed in our company when the previous job holders failed.

1 Answer

Give me an example where you had to lead a group of people

1 Answer

This is a roleplay, where I am a client, and you are the representative in this meeting. You have spent months creating this set of computers for me, of which I want a few thousand. It has everything that I asked for in the contract. I want it red, but you've made them all blue

2 Answers

Describe the hardest decision you have faced in the past 12 months

Tell me about yourself?

1 Answer

Case study on a family brewing business. Three generations involved in running business and each had his own vision of the company. Heads of different departments had their own ideas about how they run their departments, and nobody was in touch with the management.

110 of 617 Interview Questions