Senior Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Senior Account Manager Interview Questions

Senior account manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Talk through some of the client challenges you have faced and how you dealt with them.

1 Answer

Hi there, thanks so much for your comment. We give detailed feedback to absolutely every candidate! Whether it's progressed or otherwise, this is something we're really good at. Please could you get in touch with me and give your name so I can address the matter? You should also ensure you have checked your Spam folder for feedback emails from myself. As Head of People, I personally respond to all our interviewees and close off properly. You say you have tried to contact us repeatedly - I would ever be unresponsive to this so I'd like to know what has gone wrong here. Looking forward to hearing from you. You can get in touch via rhian.price@momentumabm.com or on LinkedIn if you believe there is an email issue. Thank you.

"I'm not convinced you're quite right for this role and I can't take a chance on this, so if you were to create a special role in this company, what would it be?"

1 Answer

The typical questions- why I want to leave etc.

1 Answer

Looked at an account and asked how it could be optimised

Nothing difficult, just a time consuming presentation.

1 Answer

What is the most problematic technique to problem solve that I have learned?

1 Answer

They just asked alot about my background, asking me to explain previous campaigns and their complexities.

1 Answer

He asked if my job status had been approved by senior management?

110 of 83 Interview Questions