Senior Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Senior Analyst Interview Questions

Senior analyst interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Nothing difficult or unexpected, but I don't really know the 'right' answer for a question like "what do you do when you disagree with your colleague/leader..".

1 Answer

I don't know the answer to the question. I usually say I'd listen to them and if I am still not convinced that they are right I will try again to clearly show them my argument and reasoning behind it. If that doesn't work, I will either make sure my argument is recorded or go above them and talk to their leader, depending on the circumstances.

Are you a Business Analyst or a Project Manager or both?

1 Answer

case study exam on a phone centre in India.

1 Answer

what does Formula One Magament do?

1 Answer

What are your goals? What have you done so far to achieve your goal ( real life example) ? What do you plan to do in future to achieve the same goal ?

1 Answer

What type of reward scenarios have you been involved in on a consulting basis?

1 Answer

Tell me why your interested in Genwoeth

1 Answer

What kind of data have you worked with that might be used by the council?

1 Answer

They spoke to me in a language that I said I was 'conversational" in and I was not... They asked me questions about high school knowledge

1 Answer

You come across a bug and the developer refuses to fix it. How will your handle this situation?

110 of 209 Interview Questions