Senior data scientist Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Find jobs for senior data scientist

Senior data scientist Interview Questions

senior data scientist interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

I was asked to complete a complex and open-ended data science task. Really used the full range of my data science skills.

2 Answers

I did the usual stages of the data science process - Data Prep, EDA, Modelling, Visualisation, Contextualisation.

Can you please brief me about what kind of data set was provided and what was your approach towards it , i.e. the algorithm you used and your justification for it and other similar stuffs ?

Talk about a recent project you've worked on

1 Answer

- What additional data sets could you have acquired to explore the data science challenge further?

1 Answer

various technical and competency-based questions

1 Answer

I was approached on LinkedIn for a Sr Data Science role. The recruiter seemed to know little to nothing about data science. The process was very messy and there was so much delays often with no updates. Halfway through the interviews, I was told that the office I was interviewing for was not hiring and was redirected to apply for a role in Asia. I told the Asia team I wasn't interested in other locations.

1 Answer

Questions about my previous work experience and skills.

1 Answer

Describe the analytics process you'd use to identify *x* given *y*?

1-hour technical presentation, 1-hour technical challenge by explaining take-home quiz, a 1-hour Astrazeneca value interview, and a 2-hour technical test. The whole face-to-face interview took 6 and 1/2 hours.

110 of 41 Interview Questions