Senior engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Senior engineer Interview Questions

1,829

senior engineer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

why do you want work here?

2 Answers

Not a whole lot in my case, the hiring manager was the bid manager for a project that was won by my previous employer for which I participated in. Hence the interview was focused on my experience on that project and the hiring manager charing with me that how they went all in during the bid process but didn't win the job. Basically it was a more like a discussion and laughter. This was in London, England hence the hiring process could differ from place to place.

2 Answers

Write an algorithm to rotate a node of a binary tree.

2 Answers

Experienced based questions regarding my background body of work.

2 Answers

Standard technical questions: I couldn't awnser them mainly due to the fact that I had never used the technology that they were looking for! Very frustrating. The interviewers asked my age very early on in the interview, and then laughed and joked about it when I told them.

2 Answers

The most difficult part of this interview was creating the application up front to be presented and discussed during the interview process.

2 Answers

Coding questions involving functional concepts (relevant to this particular role)

2 Answers

SQL: you have a table with customers, with gender m and f. Write a query to update m with f, f with m in a single query, without temporary tables

2 Answers

I completely froze on following question which could be useful in a function that reverses order of words. How would you move a chunk of memory in C++/C?

2 Answers

Implement a shopping cart project with multiple business rules.

1120 of 1,829 Interview Questions