Senior Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Senior Manager Interview Questions

Senior manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Can you describe your cv.

4 Answers

Describe your cv.

The CV is on paper and it follows a certain format that even a squirrel can read and understand. I used to know one guy who could not read and used to ask fellow employees to read things to him. I wonder if this is the guy who took your interview. Anyway, I am curious as to the following: 1. Why did you read out your CV to him? I would have just said, "Have you got a copy of my CV? Well, all the information is there." 2. Why oh why did you follow up with the agent after their misbehavior? 3. The person that interviewed you, was he Indian or Chinese? If they are asking you to do their reading for them even before an interview, imagine what they will ask for if you get and accept the job: "Yo, Steve, can you turn on my computer for me? And while you are at it, read out my email for me." I had a similar experience with Huawei. I was interviewed for an Architect position in the outsourcing capital of the world: Bangalore. I did clear all the interview, but refused their offer due to misbehavior from the Head if HR: She asked me ridiculous questions and continued to try my patience till I upped and left. She apparently wasn't able to grasp the finer points in the conversation, telling her that this line of questioning was unprofessional. I don't blame these people for their misbehavior, I blame their parents!

Hey Anonymous, just read your comment one year later! 1. The question wasn't repeat the cv, the question was explain the highlights. 2. Because I wanted to find out if this was for real or not. 3. English. There's some very wrong - the line manager appeared to be in a complete mess and seemed very able to let me (as a candidate) know that. Very disappointing.

"How would you deal with someone who hates you"

2 Answers

How would you work out how many queries on Bing are related to Music and Entertainment?

Knowledge about telecommunications

Why this role?

1 Answer

Head of IT was quite theoretical and asked lots of scenario based questions

1 Answer

There'll be a request to present on a specified challenge in your potential role with 1 week's notice.

1 Answer

Usual questions on attainments, what have you done to solve a problem what idea did apply to your work strong /weak points etc

2 Answers

How would you improve the product?

110 of 419 Interview Questions