Senior negotiator Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Senior negotiator Interview Questions

senior negotiator interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Career Experience

1 Answer

Listed the agencies I had worked for in and around the area.

why knight frank

1 Answer

The first interview with the HR director was very pleasant in terms of it being more of a "meet & greet" scenario. There weren't many probing questions other than my goals, thoughts for the future, and why in particular I was interested in D&G. The final interview was definitely a bit more thorough. I felt a lot of the questions were more pertinent to my personal life decisions I had made versus the actual work at hand: "Why would I choose to leave my home country to move to London?", "How can I afford to live in the postcode I do without having a job", etc. While not what I was used to, I do understand that they are trying to assess a candidates proper fit within their organisation. What I found to be most unexpected was the emphasis on the personality test. I think a lot of weight was put on those results. Certainly these types of evaluations lend insight into a employees motivations and work habits, but does not paint a full or accurate portrait of a candidates potential for success. This interview lasted about an hour. Suffice it to say I did not get the position. The general consensus was that I was probably not the best fit, which is fair enough. In truth I have to say that the position seemed to be very much what I was looking for and was disappointed not to get the job. What can I say - you win some and you lose some. I am still glad I went for it.

1 Answer

What experience do you have within lettings?

1 Answer

Why did you leave your last role and some of your past work history.

1 Answer

How do you deliver great customer service?

110 of 11 Interview Questions