Senior program manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Senior program manager Interview Questions

senior program manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How would you work out how many queries on Bing are related to Music and Entertainment?

2 Answers

Think of easy ways to solve the problem... Scrape lists of artists from sources (Wikipedia etc), use reg-ex etc. Think about tools (SQL Server etc)

initially a seed of words are created from searching WIKI pages. These terms are searched across the internet pages. the pages which have many occurrences in these terms, the other important terms in these pages are also considered as related to music and entertainment. Also the list of words found are also related to music. This cycle is continued further. Whenever a search query has more than a particular threshhold of music related terms in the search string are music and entertainment related. also, if someone spends a lot of time on a particular page after doing a music search, that page is also indexed to get music related words from it.

What is your experience with managing budgets

Why this role?

1 Answer

How do you deal with C-level executives?

1 Answer

Questions on experience and scenarios.

1 Answer

What appeals about working in this team and at Amazon

2 Answers

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

Why Mott?

1 Answer

What would be the changes you make over a 6 month period?

If we ask your manager to describe you, what would be his response

1st interview (phone): - tell me about yourself? - tell me a time when you had to deliver a project under a tight deadline? - tell me about a time when you received tough feedback? - tell me a time when you had to help a team member so they would not miss a deadline? - what PM tools did you use to deliver a project? - what are you looking for in your next role? - what did you enjoy the most about your project? 2nd interview (phone): - tell me about yourself? - tell me about a time when you had to deal with an unreasonable request? How did you respond? - Would you sacrifice quality in order to meet a deadline? - Tell me about a time when you had a difficult stakeholder? - Tell me about a time when you disagreed with a decision?

110 of 22 Interview Questions