Senior Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Senior Project Manager Interview Questions

Senior project manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

1. Why Unilever? 2. Why have you applied online? 3. Worst Failure? 4. Under performing vendor, what did u do to turn it around?

2 Answers

1. Speak about the reason u want to join this company, if you've done your research and find a reason to be part of the organisation. 2. What made you think of applying not thru a consultant or HR firm but, prefer online... state ur reasons, frankly. 3. Firstly, clarify if they're looking for a personal or professional, or either, and then answer. Explain the failure, what have you done to overcome the situation, what is the status/disposition at the moment and learnings. 4. Explain the situatio nand how u handled it, if you have any exp. I've not faced a situation of this, so i've explained a similar situation, but not completely with vendors.

Where u given an offer? I had a similar interview process.

explain how you handled a challenge

1 Answer

What processes do you use?

1 Answer

The project is underway, what would you do in your first week?

Why is your CV so long

1 Answer

What was my project manager experience and could I give examples of the types of challenges they presented.

1 Answer

How do you keep the project team motivated day to day?

1 Answer

Can I work with may different types of clients

1 Answer

What training and development needs do you think you may have in terms of entering the NHS from a non-health background?

110 of 170 Interview Questions