Senior recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Senior recruiter Interview Questions

senior recruiter interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Have you sent your CV?

3 Answers

Arrogance is common among many agencies which have big clients like banks. Recruiters must understand that on average they are too young to act as if they knew the market. Good recruiters are rare and usually they are > 30yo. Things will change soon as Social Networks will bypass old-fashioned recruitment. Best companies clearly state on the career section they don't accept recruitment agencies.

I too have the same problem with Hay's, applied for about 7-8 roles which I was a perfect fit for and had all the skills to go with it. Got no response from Hay's and didn't even have the decency to call and say the client didn't like your profile. Very unprofessional had to chase many times and didn't even get a call back...absolutely useless!

Given 3 candidates to sell to a client in the scenario test- 1 is good, 2 is really good- 3 would be exceptional.

Billings, New Business focus, desire to work and punctuality

1 Answer

What motivates me to get out of bed in the morning? What do I constitute as high standards? How can Westbourne help me achieve my life goals? What personal and professional traits would I bring into the Westbourne Partners business?

1 Answer

How much prep did you do on the company / role before the interview?

1 Answer

I was asked about my past experience, my wins and challenges.

1 Answer

range of strength based and competency questions

1 Answer

Why I was looking for a new job.

1 Answer

Describe a team effort that resulted in success

1 Answer

What I could bring to the organisation and how I would do it?

110 of 130 Interview Questions