Senior solution consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Senior solution consultant Interview Questions

senior solution consultant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How did strategically manage you time? Describe your role from the moment you got to work from the moment you left? How did you get results? What did you do? How did you do it? What was your strategy? Give me an example of you business development process from the initial contact to finalising the sale? Who did you speak to within the company? How did you know who to target? How did you overcome gatekeepers to get time with the client? Give me some examples of your pitches? How did you construct your email correspondence and what information did you include? What would success look like in this role? What is you current company doing at the moment?

Tell me about some new technology that you are excited about

How would explain cloud/enterprise application to 5 year old?

Describe your career in your own words and where you would like to be in the next 5 years?

Generic questions about the product they develop (easy for whoever is familiar with those, which was a prerequisite for the position anyway)

What is understanding of ITSM? How will you handle competition related questions ?

Give an example of a time when the result of a project you worked on was not what you expected

110 of 16 Interview Questions