Senior specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Senior specialist Interview Questions

senior specialist interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How would you propose that we design and approach a major upgrade to the Windows 10 desktop platform?

1 Answer

My approach to this would be entirely aligned with how the business has laid out it's IT strategy. You've also already told me that the stance is not to be 'bleeding edge' so, if you're telling me that the business has only now gone to v1909 in October & November of last year, I wouldn't be suggesting that 'we' consider the upgrade again until at least 12 months following. In that time, I would encourage us to develop a build which incorporates key business applications using the next intended major version of Windows 10, working with it within the department and then form a pilot; branching it out to key stakeholders to ensure it's robust enough and ready in plenty of time for rollout before the end-of-life date for 1909.

You have a machine reporting as non-compliant against a deployment of Windows Updates in SCCM. How would you troubleshoot this and determine what is causing it to fail?

Knowledge of boolean searches

1 Answer

When did you implement something inside a business.

My past experience

1 Answer

How long do you see yourself remaining interested in the business of technical regulation in the telecommunications sector?

1 Answer

You have a machine reporting no network connectivity, how would you troubleshoot this?

1 Answer

They asked me to produce an internal people strategy.

1 Answer

Conduct a pathway analysis and demonstrate the benefits or disadvantages of different attribution models in display advertising.

1 Answer

Tell me something else I should know about you?

110 of 58 Interview Questions