Service delivery manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Service delivery manager Interview Questions

service delivery manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

There were no standard interview questions asked. It was a free form discussion designed to elicit my career path, experience, work ethic and opinions as well as to give me an understanding of what MTI would require of me and how I could contribute to the exciting new changes that are happening within the company.

1 Answer

It was completely different from every interview I have ever had. What I said was being taken in and understood and I feel that it was the best way for MTI to get an understanding of what they were getting and for me to get a good impression of MTI. It was difficult because I felt like I had to dig deep to give a true and accurate account of myself but I felt relaxed throughout the process.

I had done preparation for a competency based interview for another role only a few days before this interview and I believe that this was the most helpful thing I did as it caused me to review specific parts of my career and remember specific, individual events in context as well as the impact and outcome.

1 Answer

a question that had me thinking - what is the biggest technical mistake I have made.

1 Answer

Why is your role being TUPE'd to us when the other Service Owners are staying with the customer?

1 Answer

How I would approach my first 30, 60 and 90 days in the job.

Practical exercise, 30 mins prep and 20 mins presentation with 10 mins Q&A

1 Answer

All about experience, cultural fit and flexibility

1 Answer

Are you will to travel frequently?

describe yourself

1 Answer

What challenges do you think our company faces?

110 of 98 Interview Questions