Service Desk Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Service Desk Analyst Interview Questions

Service desk analyst interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

At your last employment, explain to us the day to day tasks you were assigned/dealt with

Q: What is your biggest strength?

1 Answer

Have you ever dealt with a difficult customer or team member and how did you resolve that issue

Experience mostly and what I got up to in my time they really cared about me as a person than just hitting the skills needed.

1 Answer

Alongside the questions above, I was asked one curveball about three items I would take to a desert island.

Rate your technical skills 1-5

1 Answer

Technical questions about my skills. They need solid third liners who specialise in Infrastructure and MS stack and good Service desk team. Questions about dealing with hard to deal with users, SLA and time keeping.

There are many questions from start, on the telephone, one-to-one interview, assessment and even once you are on board. If you are not communicative this is not the place to be.

Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?

1 Answer

Interview was very smooth and complete. Competency questions asked, skill based interview and availability.