Service management consultant Interview Questions

Service Management Consultant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance|Popular|Date
Epic
Project Manager/Implementation Consultant, Technical Services was asked...21 May 2015

Case study involving time prioritization and problem solving.

1 Answers

Answered to the best of my abilities and it slowly became obvious that it was evaluated based on behaviors Less

AIG

What is 1/8 in decimals? Using 5 single words, how would your friends or ex colleagues describe you?

1 Answers

I couldn't and was honest, and said any other time if be able to work it out fairly quickly. Committed, passionate, approachable, helpful, smart Less

Guidant Global

All Strength based interviews. This gave me the opportunity to really give detailed and personalised responses.

1 Answers

Do you prefer the big picture or the small details?

ADP

They went over everything listed on my resume'.

1 Answers

Just be prepared to back up anything you have listed and anything that you entered on the application. (But that's obvious right?) Less

TVA

What do you expect to be the most difficult challenge in this position?

OMS

Normal Interview questions why do you want to live , you expected salary

Ascentis

Are you opposed to working 60 hours a week with restrictions on PTO?

TOPdesk

Lots of questions about my experience, suitability for the role etc.

Ascentis

What kind of corporate culture are you looking for?

Epic

Online assessment: - Start with the speed section, because your eyes will be so tired by the end of the test. The questions were really easy, but have a calculator handy. ( I only got through 6/10 questions) - Math/logic section: reading through the other reviews online will help go through this section faster. Math or logic questions you can pretty much figure out yourself, but there are some mind riddle questions that can trip you out (ie. apple is 40 cents, banana is 60 cents, how much is a pear? A: 40 cents, bc it has two vowels lol). - Grammar section: really easy grammar questions where you have to correct a sentence, with questions such as YOUR vs YOU'RE or COULD'VE vs COULD OF (<- this is not a word) - Programming: I've only taken one programming class (where I went to class 10% of the time) so I chose the no experience option. This is fine even if you are applying for TS role. It teaches you basic programming logic such as AND and OR, and is manageable if you don't freak out and just take some time to think through it. HR interview: 5 things you are not? Why did you choose your major/ college? What is your pet peeve?

Viewing 1 - 10 of 25 Interview Questions

See Interview Questions for Similar Jobs

service managementmanagement consultantit service management consultantmanagement analyst