Site Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Site Manager Interview Questions

Site manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

what makes you think you would fit for this role? don t you think you are over qualified for the role

1 Answer

explained my 10 years of professional and management experience mentioning my service and financial background, team oriented focused on training's, mentoring and coaching...

Whether or not I would be prepared to work in the remote site which is Kajaki, Afghanistan

How I would make the transition from Barretts to Avant

1 Answer

Have you any experience of dealing with outside contractors and visitors to your workplace?

I was asked that if I was called by two clients at the same time with an issue, how would I decide which one I attend to first.

1 Answer

How much experience did I have working with a mult-cultural environment as it applied to co works and clients?

1 Answer

not a question - but advice on the test. I am good with words, but my grammar is pretty shaky (see above!). Really focus on your subbing skills if you get an interview, the pass mark is very high and it is pretty difficult if you don't edit copy every day.

110 of 12 Interview Questions