Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Find jobs for Software Engineer

Software Engineer Interview Questions

1,902

Software engineer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

The coding test was 2 parts - it started in a fairly straightforward way (45 minutes to program a linked list, which I completed in 15) then 2 hours to complete 2 more challenges which became exponentially more difficult. I forget the first challenge but the second was writing an algorithm to count the number of different coloured regions in a bitmap image. I managed to produce a solution just barely within the time. I have no idea if or where any of the solutions failed because the Codility interface gives no real feedback at all - just a rudimentary way of testing simple inputs. I could well have made some mistakes that would have been easy to solve with more rigorous testing or more time but you're expected to give a perfect solution first time, in a very short time for the problem difficulty.

3 Answers

You have a given set of prices in an Array, find at which price you should buy and at which price you should sell so that you maximize the gain

3 Answers

Low level implementation of threads in the JVM.

1 Answer

to describe a circuit properties

1 Answer

Question about designing a class hierarchy given a set of requirements.

1 Answer

The group task: Every person was given a piece of paper with a task written on it and without any preparation we were supposed to explain how we would do the task. Examples: "Make pancakes", "create a home cinema", "change oil of the car", "de-freeze the fridge".

1 Answer

Describe OOP fundamental features.

What is wrong with this code: int *ptr; *ptr = 7;

1 Answer

Interview questions: estimate number of petrol stations in uk; least number of slices to slice 27 equally sized cubes from a big cube

1 Answer

How do u prevent cheating by player in network game.

3140 of 1,902 Interview Questions