Solution Architect Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Solution Architect Interview Questions

Solution architect interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What do you bring for this role

1 Answer

Promised a system that would automate their operations and reduce paper work.

SCC has a staff retention problem and will want to work hard to understand your reasons for having more than one job in your entire career...

1 Answer

What's the difference between a stateful and stateless proxy?

1 Answer

White board a very complex solution design and answer detailed questions in 15 minutes

1 Answer

The advice I would leave here would be to ensure you prepare for the presentation and understand the business. The panel I presented too asked a number of challenging questions around my design and thankfully I had done my homework and was able to answer them all.

Describe how Active Directory works

Give An Example On The White Board

1 Answer

No, specific interview questions as such (tells you how inefficient the process is) but mostly talking about your CV and past experience.

3 Answers

Tell me a situation where you dis agreed with your manager ? Tell me a situation where you took a stand and all your team members including your manager were on the opposite side and how did you convince them? Tell me a situation where you did something with out your Managers approval and why ? Tell me a situation where you commited to a deadline and you could not meet it and why ? Tell us about your most proudest moment in your current Role ? Tell us about your biggest achievement ? Tell us about a situation where you had to deal with an incompotent employee / team member ?

110 of 98 Interview Questions