Solution Architect Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Solution Architect Interview Questions

Solution architect interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What is the most innovative contribution that you have made to an application outsourcing solution that has differentiated your solution from competition.

I was asked to explain costing methods for a specific soluition

1 Answer

Questions mainly centred around my approach to enterprise architecture. Other questions included reasoning for joining TWC

What 3 things would you watch out for over the next 5 years that could affect the industry

Tell me a situation where you dis agreed with your manager ? Tell me a situation where you took a stand and all your team members including your manager were on the opposite side and how did you convince them? Tell me a situation where you did something with out your Managers approval and why ? Tell me a situation where you commited to a deadline and you could not meet it and why ? Tell us about your most proudest moment in your current Role ? Tell us about your biggest achievement ? Tell us about a situation where you had to deal with an incompotent employee / team member ?

Technical skills, work experience and successful outcome that made a difference and questions mapped to their competencies.

Business scenarios Past experiences