Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Specialist Interview Questions

1,867

Specialist interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Why trading systems? Why not apply to a bank to work as trade support or to support an institutional propietary trading system?

2 Answers

The answer was basically that im bbg for life

Do you happen to know what this position would pay "Trading Systems (TOMS)--Trade Desk Specialist "

At the start of the one to one interview I was asked to assemble a valve (within a time limit of a few minutes) based on a technical drawing and a box of components which were presented to me.

3 Answers

What is the role of an Apple Specialist

2 Answers

I saw some people working there with dirty aspect and smelling really bad. Since you definitely don't care about the people that works for conectys. Don't you care about the company's image?

1 Answer

How do you feel your payroll experience in your previous role will help you with the role here at Handle?

1 Answer

Sum the odd integers between 1 and 100. Roll two die, what is the probability that the sum of the pips on the die are at least 9. There is a car auction. The price of the car is uniform [0,1000], you do not know the actual value of the car. If you bid higher than the value of the car you get it, if you bid lower than the value of the car you don't. If you know you can sell it on afterwards for x times its worth, what should you should you bid when: x=1.5 x=2.5 e.g. for x=1.5, you bid 100, the car is worth 80, you get it and sell it on for 120, which is a 20 profit. What is the next date that the day month and year share no common values. e.g. 13/11/2014 has four '1's so doesn't count.

3 Answers

What would you change in the processes Amazon apply?

1 Answer

3 words that people would use to describe you?

1 Answer

Why did I choose sales and where do I see myself in the future?

1 Answer

Eight competency questions the usual how did you deal with this, how have you demonstrated going above and beyond. Basic questions .

110 of 1,867 Interview Questions