Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Find jobs for specialist

Specialist Interview Questions

2,281

specialist interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

tell us a time you have been asked to something you can't. tell us a time you had a disagreement with a member of staff? why apple? tell us a time you had to tell the other employees something bad but it was for the long term good?

3 Answers

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

Experience of Mac OS

2 Answers

You have 2 beakers, one that is 3L big, and the other being 5L. You have a bucket which you must fill to exactly 4L, and you must use these 2 beakers to get to that goal. You can fill and empty the beakers as many times as you want in order to get the 4L in the bucket. You cannot take water out of the bucket after you have filled it.

2 Answers

You have 3 bags of marbles; one filled with Red marbles, one with green, and the third containing a mixture of the two. They are all labelled with either Red/Green/Mixed, except all the labels are wrong. How many marbles would you need to take out to determine what marbles are in each bag, and why?

2 Answers

The quetion was regarfing Business operation specialist and I have attend the online test

What is the role of an Apple Specialist

2 Answers

What's the 5 process to control a conversation?

1 Answer

HR interview included competency based questions. Technical interview included competency plus process controls and GMP based questions.

1 Answer

Have you had to deal with a difficult customer query?

1 Answer

Give an example when you identified a risk to a project, business etc.

1120 of 2,281 Interview Questions