Student Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Student Interview Questions

Student interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How pumps work, how a pipe system is to be inspected, how you would perform maintenance on a pipework system, how a valve works. Give me an example of when you accomplished a significant achievement and how you did it.

1 Answer

Brushed up on Chem Industry general knowledge and had ready examples for those standard questions.

If you could invite anyone dead or alive, to a dinner party at your house who would you choose and why.

1 Answer

No formal interview in my case, but typically they would want to know that you were comfortable talking to prospective students and their parents & for you to be engaged with your studies.

1 Answer

What achievement are you most proud of?

1 Answer

Some of the Economics based Question Include Interest rate - How it affects firms? Should they Invest or hold cash? Real or Nominal? Deflation- What is it? Is it worrying? Externalities- Definition? What types positive and negative? What should the govt do in case of externalities- regulate-tax-property rights etc?

1 Answer

1) Give an instance where you had to work in a team and what responsibility you had? 1b) If you had to do the same project today what different would you do? 2) Give a time where someone influenced you or changed your opinion about something.

1 Answer

What has been your greatest artistic achievement to date?

1 Answer

what is your research experience

1 Answer

The most difficult question asked referred to difficulties encountered on a major civil's project in London at the time. They basically referred to difficulties damping out oscillation on the millennium bridge and asked me what I new about this subject.

Why reed?