Summer technology analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Summer technology analyst Interview Questions

2,245

summer technology analyst interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Assume you are the people who help balance between student campus and the society. The student campus set a budget of 50%, but the society set a budget of 75% after conference. And both of them don't want to decrease their budget. What will you do ?

22 Answers

I have done the same interview with the same questions , probably the same day. Have you already received an email or something? I'm struggling! Thank you , it is great to have someone to share with this challenging experience

i have not yet received any email as it seems that it will take a couple of weeks to review. Just wait I think.

Got a similar question. Interviewed on the 26th of January. Will hear back in a couple of weeks too! Really scared.

Out of 25 horses, pick the fastest 3 horses. In each race, only 5 horses can run at the same time. What is the minimum number of races required?

4 Answers

How would you store the configuration of a chess board at any point in the game?

17/18 as an exact decimal

3 Answers

You and I are sitting at a round table, playing a game of coin. By turns we put down a coin on the table until the table is full. The first person who cannot put down another coin has lost. Do you want to put down the first or the second coin?

3 Answers

Explain a situation where you took ownership.

2 Answers

Which valuation technique gives the highest value?

2 Answers

If the design already synchronized, but a signal is too short for the setup time, wht's the reason and how to correct it?

2 Answers

Develop a method to draw a straight line through the centre of two rectangles, one of which is small and placed inside the larger rectangle and a random location and angle.

2 Answers

Presented with an email. "What would you change in the formatting, style etc of this email"

110 of 2,245 Interview Questions