Summer vacation scheme Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Summer vacation scheme Interview Questions

summer vacation scheme interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Questions ranging from: 1) Why did you decide to study law? 2) Why corporate law? 3) Why Baker? 4) Interesting news stories/regulatory changes? Started with a general line of informal questioning.

1 Answer

I would say my answers were typical to all these questions, with mementos from my experiences and international background that were thrown in as Baker is such a global firm. But I had had a great summer internship the previous year in Singapore though I did not pass onto the final stage for the London role.

1-1 interview - Why Accenture? - What are your strengths, and how would you apply any one of these strengths to your role at Accenture? - And several questions relating to the case study - e.g. What would you change? Why did you pick this particular solution with your team? (Emphasis is probably on seeing how you work in teams and how you change your approach based on new information given)

1 Answer

When did you last proactively learn something?

1 Answer

Why commercial law and why BCLP?

1 Answer

How do you manage your time effectively?

1 Answer

Name one company or type of company you think OC should be working with?

1 Answer

Why Ashurst? Why law? Why commercial law? What does a trainee do? What most excites you about ashurst? What can you offer? Have you had constructive criticsm? When have you worked in a team

1 Answer

Why would a client choose Clifford Chance over other Magic Circle/US firms in the same field?

1 Answer

If you were currently very busy handling a few projects for your team but a senior from another department approached you and asked you whether you would like to assist in a project that you have immense interest in, what would you do?

What are your strengths?