Systems engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Systems engineer Interview Questions

systems engineer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

what is your experience

2 Answers

give real scenarios in your past employment relevent

I have great experience with customer service. During my college I used to work in hotel as concierge assistant and guest relation attended. In various situations I have came out with great ideas and solutions.

Around 30 questions asked with some being very similar. All the competency based questions you can think of. They have not made the questions relating to the position but rather generic of the book. Why FOM, Why you, Career in 5 years, describe a time when you was stressed, how do you manage conflicts. Basically best advise I can give is get a book containing the 100 competency based questions and know each and every answer to each question. HR have not managed this interview correctly with selective questions. Similar questions was askedd.

2 Answers

* Role Play interaction * Sporadic questions around various technology stacks to ensure ample blend of skills * Didn't give an opportunity to ask many questions back the other direction. * Had to have subsequent interview(s) in order to capture candidate information

2 Answers

Why do you want to move - You have a perfect job already!

2 Answers

What do you think the basic steps in an infrared countermeasure system are?

Design an EEC

2 Answers

What do you know of the company?

1 Answer

When have you had to motivate a team member who wasnt pulling their weight ?

Previous experience with Dev enablement & Cloud infra implementations

1 Answer

are you a pirate or nina

110 of 416 Interview Questions