Talent Partner Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Find jobs for Talent Partner

Talent Partner Interview Questions

Talent partner interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

I was asked these questions as the two interviewers read them off a sheet. What is the apprenticeship Levy? How are apprenticeships funded? What makes someone eligible for an apprenticeship? How are apprenticeships delivered? What courses do we offer at Apprenticeship Connect? What do you understand of the role and duties? What characteristics would you look for in a candidate who’s applied for a businesses administrator apprenticeship. What characteristics would you look for in a candidate who’s applied for a positions within the educational / childcare sector?

1 Answer

What is the apprenticeship Levy? UK. The Levy is a small tax charge, payable by all companies with an annual wage bill in excess of £3m. How are apprenticeships funded? If you pay the apprenticeship levy, you'll receive funds through the apprenticeship service to spend on training and assessing your apprentices. The government will add 10% to these funds. You need to sign in or create a new account on the apprenticeship service to fund your apprenticeships. Funds in your digital account can only be used towards the costs of apprenticeship training and spent wit h an approved training provider. What makes somebody eligible for an apprenticeship? You have to be over 16 years old. Entry requirements vary, and you may need up to five GCSEs at grade C and above including English and maths. This is because You'll need to show you have the ability to complete the apprenticeship programme How are apprenticeships delivered? Apprenticeship courses are developed by employers and professional bodies, ensuring apprentices study a curriculum that is tailored to real-world job roles. All our courses are accredited by an authorised awarding body or the Institute of Apprenticeships, guaranteeing you work towards an approved, professional certificate. Completing an apprenticeship will help you develop the knowledge and skills required to excel in your chosen career, providing a concrete foundation for future You are required to spend a minimum of 7 hours per week in training that supports your apprenticeship course Course entry requirements: GCSEs at grade C/level 4 or above in English and Maths What courses do we offer at Apprenticeship Connect? Accountency and professional services Team leader/ supervisory business administrator assistant accountant Childcare and education Recruitment Digital and IT Duties Account management Sourcing and onboarding candidate Ensuring the candidate has eligibility to perform an apprenticeship Guide the apprentice and give advice to both parties Referring any candidates to other colleagues

Standard questions during a telephone interview and at first interview stage. All around what I've done and what i'm looking for... 2nd stage felt more like being in the court defending yourself after murdering someone rather than a job interview. Its very annoying how companies these days feel they can get away with treating you like this. The person I've met during my second stage (head of the department) sounded like a very difficult individual who didn't have the decency to apologize for being late. The interview looked more like a police interrogation than meeting a candidate who has lots of potential and can possibly be a big asset in the team. There was absolutely no appreciation for my time and a single positive word about my experience or skills. It was more like: '' this is what we need, so if this is not you don't waste my time...'' I think making a bit more effort it the times where good candidates can pick and choose where to work would be sensible. Its a big relief i will not be a part of their team!

Previous experience, what I knew about TR, when I could start

1 Answer

Do you have experience in tech hiring?

1 Answer

What appeals to you about the role at Talentful?

1 Answer

How would you resolve a recruitment problem when the line manager has unrealistic expectations?

1 Answer

Overview of CV with particular attention to experience supporting job application

1 Answer

Discussed particulars about training and assessment centres I had prepared

1 Answer

Role play is a meeting with a stakeholder to discuss hiring. You will be briefed with an agenda/parameters which you should try to push firmly but diplomatically. They will throw you a curveball which will most likely be someone has submitted their notice.

110 of 52 Interview Questions