Tax senior Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Tax senior Interview Questions

tax senior interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Why do you want to work for pwc

1 Answer

Because I admire the company, and we share the same believs. I really like value that PwC brings to the world, and one of my dreams is to be a part of it or any other company which will take me to work.

Why Tax Why PwC Several situation-related questions

1 Answer

I had to agree as part of the process to do a Pre-Screening Checks through a internet portal. I agreed this in principal as I was told it was basically what was on my CV to be put in the appropriate places. All seemed fine and agreeable. I then gave positive feedback to the job agency. I was then told by the agency they had shortlisted 8 candidates and out of these they had selected me for the position. Before I was given on offer, I should give a notice to my current employer and confirm with the agency and HR was sending a job offer in the post. I therefore explained to my employer that I would work my notice period and in fact I gave three weeks notice. My final date was 30 September 2016. I received a JOB OFFER but no start date. I had to fill in a long questionnaire, which took over an hour, so I thought this was to substitute the portal online route as they had lots of questions and asks about being included in the medical benefits package etc. All filled and posted.

Why EY and what I knew of the service line I was to join

1 Answer

Have to be uptodate with complex tax issues

-Details on previous experience -Asked technical questions on new legislation

110 of 15 Interview Questions