Team Leader Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Team Leader Interview Questions

Team leader interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How did you manage a conflict between your team members?

1 Answer

I divided them into different groups and allotted work to them and made sure they reported to me with the modules instead of each other. After completing the project i made sure they had a discussion to help resolve their conflict.

How do you think the last year has gone?

1 Answer

"What does Arup do" tends to knock people for six as they either haven't done any research into the firm or simply put the firm's activities down to construction, which is wrong.

1 Answer

Do you think you have the "affinion" factor?

1 Answer

what could you bring to the compay

1 Answer

The interview checked the experience of candidate in the field of the job. It also emphasised on how best the candidate can perform if given the job and considering his working track record with the company as an existing staff.

What is smart pointer

1 Answer

How does trust and respect match the councils objectives

Tell us about yourself? Any hobbies? A time when you had to go the extra mile for a customer? If you could be a food, what food and why If you had to train a dog, an elephant or a lion which one would you pick A time when you delivered excellent customer service A time when you were under pressure Is being late a bad thing How does being late affect the team Sell me this item (was given a cardboard box)

1 Answer

why do want to work at Hobbycraft

110 of 391 Interview Questions