Technology Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Technology Analyst Interview Questions

Technology analyst interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Out of 25 horses, pick the fastest 3 horses. In each race, only 5 horses can run at the same time. What is the minimum number of races required?

4 Answers

5 races

You need 7; first 5 races to determine ranking among groups of 5, then you can race the winners from each 5 group and that will give you the fastest one. Then to get 2nd and 3rd horse, you need one more race. So in total 7.

I believe there are six. After you determine the fastest 5 out of the 25 you can just have one more race and choose ranking 1, 2, 3

Unexpected question: Assume that you are the minister of transport, and you have to change UK's traffic from left hand side of the road to the right hand side.

2 Answers

How much do you want to earn?

2 Answers

Technical question: Differences between Java and C#

1 Answer

Competency-based interview; no unexpected or difficult questions

1 Answer

What are Barclays' values and strategy?

1 Answer

From a list of Data Structures, which one would be the best for a specific task and why? Can you give an example to prove it?

1 Answer

There was a financial question which I was asked, I forget the question, but it was about Citi and the current financial crisis.

1 Answer

What is the most difficult decision you've ever had to make?

1 Answer

A lot of teamwork questions, practice the team assessment stuff online (Key*)

110 of 240 Interview Questions