Technology graduate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Technology graduate Interview Questions

1,163

technology graduate interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

This question came up in the set venn diagram test. Out of 120 students, those with ID's that are even numbers are doing Physics, and all with ID's divisible by 5 are doing Chemistry, and all with ID's divisible by 7 are doing Maths. How many are doing Physics AND Maths? How many are doing Maths and Chemistry? How many are doing neither subject? etc..

6 Answers

Assuming the ID's range from 1-120: Number of students taking Physics: 60 (there are 60 numbers between 1-120 that are divisible by 2) Chemistry: 24 (only 24 numbers between 1-120 that are divisible by 5) Maths: 17 Physics and Chemistry: 12 Physics and Maths: 8 Chemistry and Maths: 2 All three subjects: 1

I got all the same expect Chemistry and Maths where i got the answer as 3. Could you please explain your working? Thanks

I got the same & also 3 (not 2)

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

They asked firstly what I know about options IT, why do you want to work at options? Tell me about any recent projects you’ve worked on, what did you learn from the project such as working with people that maybe didn’t pull their weight, talk me through your placement year, what did you enjoy about it, was there anything you didn’t enjoy, what were your daily tasks on placement, am I up for travelling for 3-6 months at a time, where do u see yourself in 5 years, what hobbies do you have outside of uni, what do I enjoy doing, do I enjoy working with people, if I were to put you into a team, what do you feel you would be lacking in, are you ok with doing a background check etc.

2 Answers

what are your reasons for a dramatic career change from Media to IT Training?

2 Answers

What are you passionate about

2 Answers

Why you want to work for us

2 Answers

Why do you want to become an IT Engineer?

3 Answers

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

standard competency based questions, what you know about the role, how you suit the role, and what most excites you about the role. The behavioural interview was particularly hard as the interviewer asked to come up with 3 moments I was proud off - and the entire hour the interviewer dissected all 3 examples and how I felt at certain moments.

1 Answer

can you tell me a time where you have lead a team to a shared goal?

1 Answer

Explain how Netflix works. (In terms of the process of how streaming works)

1 Answer

What do you know about TTP (The Test People)?

110 of 1,163 Interview Questions