Telesales account manager Interview Questions

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance|Popular|Date
Yell
Telesales Account Manager was asked...11 April 2018

What would your family and friends say about you

Amazing

Hibu

I was asked about certain mannerisms I gave off when answering a particular type of question. This was something that, while I was happy answer, was very unexpected.

1 Answers

Thanks for the feedback. We aim to make everyone feel as relaxed as possible during interviews, this way we get the best from candidates and hopefully the candidates get to see us as we really are. Interesting question you were asked, I'll investigate the thinking behind that… Less

Staples

Sell me this box of tissues

1 Answers

they want to hear you ask what the customer is looking for in tissues, then go on to explain these features and benefits, then ask for the sale Less

Yell

Why should we hire you?

Why not?

CA Technologies

Nothing was really out of the ordinary, pretty basic sales questions to understand your approach to work and ethical challenges.

Monster Worldwide

Questions were basic, standard interview questions for a sales job. Mainly asked to talk about my comparative sales experience since I worked for a competitor for several years.

Monster Worldwide

How to get around gate keepers, How do you reach out to c-level and provide valuable messaging, Tell me about a time you lost a deal, what did you learn ? Tell me how you overcome objections.

Viewing 1 - 7 of 7 Interview Questions

See Interview Questions for Similar Jobs

key customer account managerkey account customer service managertelesales representative