Premier Inn Interview Question: tell us a little bit about yo... | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interview Question

Night Receptionist Interview

tell us a little bit about yourself

Answer

Interview Answer

3 Answers

I am a profesional houskeeper, i have 6 years experience,laundry,cleaner,and room attendant. I want to follow up my careers and take my goal to work with you as a team. I'll do my best for you,, i don't have medical issues and criminal issues. I am energetic, team leader and hard worker.

Anonymous on 4 Dec 2018

I have over 10 year experience ,cleaner kitchen Assistant and Hostess's I am a hardworking ,motivated and trustworthy individual with experience in elderly care, I cleaning hotel's bedrooms. I have the ability to work in a team as well as individually which I demonstrated throughout my working life. I am a fit and health person, have good attendance record and I am willing to learn new skills and meet new people.

I am a professional Housekeeping Assistant on 25 Sep 2019

Manuela parsons on 25 Sep 2019

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.