Territory Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Find jobs for Territory Manager

Territory Manager Interview Questions

Territory manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

If you lost money £500, how much extra sales do you have to make to cover the loss even if the net profit is as high as 10%?

£5,000

Standard sales interview questions - what do you know about us, talk us through your deals etc

Focused on character, drive and experiences

1 Answer

What is your experience in selling smaller deals?

1 Answer

Sample Gallup Interview questions: • How competitive are you? • Tell me about a time when you really felt successful? • Tell me about a professional experience when you really felt uncomfortable in your role? • What is the best praise you ever received? How did that make you feel? • Are you a quick thinker? • Do you speak to people with candor? • Describe a time when you spoke to someone with candor? • Describe a time you changed your personal life to accommodate work? • Do you keep records? • Describe how you keep records? • How do you organize your day? • Do you prefer a set salary or a commission type job? • Why is it important to you to keep a promise? • Do you have a certain routine you live by? • Do you usually seek out the leadership position? • Describe a time when you sought out the leadership position?

110 of 73 Interview Questions