Trader Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Trader Interview Questions

trader interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How do you check if your regression parameters are significant? Given a number's prime number decomposition, how many ways are there of factorizing it into two different factors?

3 Answers

Why do you want to work for Samuel and Co Trading?

3 Answers

Player A rolls 3 6-sided dices. Player B rolls a 20-sided dice. The player with highest score wins. Which player do you wish to be?

3 Answers

You have 2 ropes, each of which takes 1 hour to burn. But both have different densities at different points. How to measure 45 minutes?

2 Answers

Asked me basic questions about FX markets

3 Answers

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

If I flip 100 coins and then multiply the number of heads by the number of tails, what is the expected value of that number? Can you give a confidence interval on this number?

3 Answers

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

One bag contains 13 white and 15 black marbles. Outside we have 28 black marbles. Every time I pick two marbles from the bag and place back one, whose color depends on the combination of the marbles I put out. Combos : OUT: 1 black-1 white IN : 1 white OUT: 2 blacks IN : 1 black OUT: 2 whites IN : 1 black What is always the color of the last marble remaining?

2 Answers

If the current market is in contango and you are short are you losing money or making money?

2 Answers

What is your biggest weakness?

2 Answers

The majority of the questions they asked me were focused around the commodity I would be trading - Sugar. They were a wide range, from what sugar products they sold to where sugar is most produced and consumed globally.

2130 of 357 Interview Questions