Trader Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Trader Interview Questions

trader interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

The classic problem with the 3litre and 5litre water jugs. How to measure 4 litres if you only have a 3lt and a 5lt water jug and unlimited water supply?

2 Answers

It's three o'clock now. How long will it take for the minute hand and the hour hand to meet for the first time?

2 Answers

How come you can afford to live in Central London?

2 Answers

Are you willing to relocate and work really long hours.

2 Answers

Given two bowling balls and one weighs X kg, they are the same density, if this bowling ball is 10 inches diameter and the other is 16 inches diameter, how much does it weight?

2 Answers

I play a game where I start with a score of 100. I then flip 10 coins in a row. Every time I get a head I add 1 to my score. When I get a tails I take the reciprocal of my score. If you are running this game, and people are given their score in pounds at the end of the game, how much would you charge people to play?

3 Answers

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

sum of all odd numbers between 1 and 100.

2 Answers

Similar to question about coins however it was about beads that were then not replaced. So For example there are 6 $10 chips in Urn A and 6 $1 Chips. 3 $10 chips in Urn B and 9 $1 chips. Given that the chip picked is $10, what is the probability of picking a $10 chip again and what is the estimated value of this pick.

3 Answers

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

Just simple maths questions. For example 3/9 x .... = 53

2 Answers

How to hedge an at-the-money digital call by vanilla options?

3140 of 361 Interview Questions