Trainee pharmacy advisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Trainee pharmacy advisor Interview Questions

trainee pharmacy advisor interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

The online personality questions Given x situation what is the best and worst response out of 4 options e.g. a man comes in and asks for dressing for a wound on his back. He says he's struggling to dress the area himself what do you do... , show your sympathy and ask if he has friends or family who can help and help him, explain that staff ate available to help with redressings, quickly help he redress the wound, ask if he'd like to go to the private consultation room where you can redress the wound for him.

2 Answers

Interveiw questions how do you motivate a team? explain a time where you've taken on criticism and done something about it? What's your 5 year plan?

I have just come across this question and have no idea what to put. This is not a service they provide and as it involves in someone undressing and we are not doctors, my gut tells me that offering to help him is a definite no, especially in private with no chaperone! However I’d hate to answer it wrongly if they are expecting us to answer from a place of kindness. I really have no idea! What did others answer for this? I’m really stuck .

What is most important thing about working for boots, how could you sell no7 products and do you have boots advantage card really basic question but walked away not wanting the job with some of the questions I was asked

1 Answer

Why do you want to work for boots

1 Answer

If a customer wanted to speak to you about an embarrassing subject where would you take them?

1 Answer

If you would choose one product to sell, what would it be and why?

1 Answer

How do you feel you are adapted to work in this environment

1 Answer

To find a boots branded product and explain my reasons for that product.

1 Answer

What hours can you work?

1 Answer

Name one of your weaknesses

1 Answer

Can you come to an interview an hour and a half away instead of the one ten minutes away?

110 of 80 Interview Questions