Trainee Recruitment COnsultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Find jobs for Trainee Recruitment COnsultant

Trainee Recruitment COnsultant Interview Questions

Trainee recruitment consultant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

(group interview) 60 seconds on why you would be a successful recruitment consultants.

2 Answers

I was cut off after 60 seconds, so make sure you get your important points across first.

I had a interview told I was great and that a offer would be on the cards .. from that to nothing , no communication, my emails were ignored and finally for me to chase them 3 weeks later to be told there wasn't a job after all. Great as a first impression but they knocked my confidence and I didn't get a great customer experience at all. Basically lied to and I have no reason to why .

Several interviews throughout the day including a one minute pitch to the board. There was also a very simple maths test using rounding skills and mental arithmetic.

Sales experience

1 Answer

The most challenging aspect is the presentation.

1 Answer

Describe a time when you over excelled in your personal life and how could you adapt this to recruitment?

1 Answer

What do you expect to earn here?

1 Answer

What is stopping you getting the role you want in recruitment?

4 Answers

Assume that in 6 months down the line things haven't quite materialised to what you expected or maybe you are not bringing the results in, what is Plan B?

1 Answer

Why do you see yourself in Recruitment

1 Answer

Group tasks, they were welcoming but was an absolute waste as the reason of rejection laughable. It was an excuse not a reason! They are since to return my calls its been 2 weeks

110 of 324 Interview Questions