Find jobs for transit bus driver

Transit bus driver Interview Questions

Transit Bus Driver interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance|Popular|Date
CWTA
Transit Bus Driver was asked...24 June 2010

would you consider working weekends or split shifts?

1 Answers

Are weekends and split shifts a prerequisite for employment consideration?

Greater Lynchburg Transit Company

What would I do if a passenger refused to leave the bus if they boarded without paying fare?

1 Answers

Remain calm and radio notify supervisor to come and handle matter.

MV Transportation

Do you have any issues with minorities, and how do you deal with a stressful, chaotic environment, & how comfortable are you with your work schedule being varied, working long hours early in the morning through late at night. and being changed at the last moment. When can you start? Do you have any issues with minorities, and how do you deal with a stressful, chaotic environment, & how comfortable are you with your work schedule being varied, working long hours early in the morning through late at night. and being changed at the last moment. When can you start?

1 Answers

After I present my current employer with the customary 2-week notice, out of common courtesy to my current employer, as I would expect you to also appreciate if it comes time for me to leave. After I present my current employer with the customary 2-week notice, out of common courtesy to my current employer, as I would expect you to also appreciate if it comes time for me to leave. Less

First Transit

Could I handle working swing shifts.

Keolis Transit America

Initial interview (different company), " What can you offer that would make you a good candidate for this position?"

1 Answers

"I have learned that I have a knack of being able to get people to do what I want them to do without pixxing them off!" Less

How important is safety?

The most important.

Transdev

Which of the two available positions would I be interested in pursuing.

1 Answers

As it was not required to be answered immediately, I replied that I would like to consider them and reply soon. Less

First Transit

How many years of Driving Experience did I have driving a bus?

1 Answers

Over 10 years experience sir.

Metropolitan Transit System, San Diego

Can you work holidays, weekends, rotating shifts, etc Did you resign in lieu of termination? What moving violations did you have? Why do you want to be a bus driver? Also please be honest on what you put on your work experience.

Unitrans

What would you do in case of an emergency?

Viewing 1 - 10 of 12 Interview Questions

See Interview Questions for Similar Jobs

class b cdl truck drivermotor coach driverbus driverbus operator